Assistant General Manager
Sanford, NC 27330
Growing Fast Casual Brand is seeking an Assistant General Manager!
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- Prefer current or very recent experience in high-volume drive-thru or delivery
- Solid tenure -- no job hoppers
- Hands-on leadership style
- Upbeat personality -- highly positive and able to coach
- Great communication skills and professional appearance
- Focused on standards to deliver amazing food, value, and customer service
- A desire to join an organization centered around freshness and excellence
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- A terrific career path for those who are willing to earn it
- No crazy late-night hours
- Full benefits offered with employer contribution and 401k
- Above-average starting salary up to $60K, depending on experience
- Attainable bonus
Note that this role is a 5-day week although with long shifts
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy working with candidates who take an active role in their search, learning about them, and helping them find their ideal opportunity. I also enjoy working with clients to support their growth and business needs and am truly excited when they find that perfect fit!
- Jim McGahey joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2019.
- Jim grew up in Virginia but has been a traveler for most of his professional life. He’s been from the Atlantic to the Pacific and most states in between. Jim admittedly still finds stray moving stickers throughout his house!
- Jim’s career has spanned from an Area Supervisor for McDonald’s to a Regional Director for Darden and Red Lobster. He has been involved in numerous new restaurant openings.
- Jim and his wife, Debbie, have a son and daughter adopted from S. Korea. Jim is a long-time Patriot’s fan, enjoys working in the yard, going to the beach, and has built nine homes along his journey.