Assistant General Manager - Select Service
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
A Regional Hotel Management Group seeks a Hotel Assistant General Manager to help lead its Team in executing the highest level of Guest Service, Associate Satisfaction, and Profitability.
Are you looking for a new opportunity with a stable company that has a great culture and offers opportunities for growth? If so, please submit your resume today!
AGM Job Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies and established operating procedures while exceeding guest expectations by providing a safe, secure, and quality experience in accordance with applicable Brand Standards.
- Must be very hands-on and intimately involved in the day-to-day activity of each department of the hotel
- High personal visibility throughout the property daily
- Assist the General Manager in day to day activities regarding budget management and P&L reconciliation
- Be a strong leader in the hotel and build and foster a positive winning team environment
Assistant General Manager Job Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Manager of Operations in the hotel industry.
- Knowledge and aptitude for use of a variety of computer software applications and property management systems and reservation systems.
- High school Diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance