Malvern, PA 19355
|We're looking for someone who can add quality to a strong culture. Someone who is able|
to get maximum results from their staff and take them to the limit of their abilities while still
fostering a positive work environment.
Responsibilities and Key Activities of the Kitchen Managers include:
Scratch Kitchen experience is preferred - chefs are definitely "working chefs"
Ability in driving profitability and overall operation compliance
Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching
and strong follow-through skillsDrives Sales by consistent, high-quality food and service standards
Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors
Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Drives revenue through sales growth and is able to control costs and drive profitability
We also offer Executive Kitchen Managers:
A strong culture
A fair balance of quality of life
Strong, attainable bonus
Growth based on effort and results, not only tenure, as we are expanding
To apply, experience volume must be at least $2.5 million in sales.
Must have a background in full-service, upscale-casual to upscale dining.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.