Restaurant General Manager - QSR
Charlotte, NC 28201
A growing franchise group is seeking an experienced Restaurant General Manager for a recognized and respected national brand. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building a strong guest base, motivating employees, and a drive for achieving results. You must have at least 3 years of salaried management experience, preferably in a fast-food concept.
A motivated self-starter who is flexible and willing to do whatever it takes will be a great success within our group.
Restaurant General Manager Qualities:
- 3 years as a salaried general manager
- Be a very "hands-on" leader - you will be the pace-setter.
- Ability to handle high volume and strong drive-thru background
- Be comfortable with both Back-of-House and Front-of-House environments
- Strong servant leadership style using "please and thank you.
Restaurant General Manager Compensation:
- Competitive salaries for the market $50K - $60K
- A strong and achievable bonus of $500 paid every 28 days
- $50 per month paid for incidentals like gas and cell phone
- Excellent health benefits covering medical, dental, and vision
- Excellent and ongoing training
- Tons of room for advancement - we have a build-out agreement to add 25 locations in the next 3 years
- Paid vacation/paid time off
- 401k with 5% company match
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.