Finksburg, MD 21048
We are a sports-themed American grill and bar that combines an award-winning menu of freshly prepared appetizers, desserts, and entrees with entertainment that appeals to all ages. Each location features a full bar, to-go services, catering, and banquet/party facilities. Our founders, friends, and veterans of the restaurant industry came up with the idea for a neighborhood restaurant that also emphasized the positive attributes of sports. Their goal was to have their neighborhood gathering place quickly evolve into a casual-dining, family-oriented restaurant. More than 20 years later, our concept continues to grow with new locations opening each year. We are seeking a Restaurant Manager who is upbeat, friendly, and ready to take their career to the next level.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service, casual environment
- Steady tenure is a must
- Comfort in all areas of the restaurant, including strong food and spirits knowledge
- Individuals who take a hands-on approach to management excel in our restaurants
- A true understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Working knowledge of financials and desire to increase experience in cost control
- Competitive Annual Salary range beginning at $43,000
- Bonus Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Five-day work week with paid vacation time
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.