Senior Catering Sales Director - Casual Bakery Concept
San Francisco, CA 94105
We are one of San Francisco's oldest brands and are looking for a strong Senior Catering Sales Director to join our team!
Senior Catering Sales Director Responsibilities:
- Oversee all catering sales for the San Francisco and Bay Area Market
- Ensure sales team is hitting targets
- Grow business and engage with current clientele
- Increase market share and introduce new avenues to deliver catering to the market
- Directly liaise with executive team
Senior Catering Sales Director Qualifications:
- Previous experience in catering sales with no less than $10 million in revenue
- Excellent organizational skills
- Networking and sales skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Senior Catering Sales Director Compensation:
- Up to $120,000 per year
- Attainable commission and bonus program
- Fantastic health benefits
- PTO and more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.