San Francisco, CA 94103
Would you like to work for a company with massive growth opportunities! One that serves the world s best hotel operators and increases the efficiency of their food and beverage operations. Take over restaurants inside of full-service hotels and transforms their kitchens into delivery hubs that provide virtual room service and catering to nearby limited- and select-service hotels. If this exciting company appeals to you Apply Now!
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Give restaurant daily recap to the corporate chef about operations
- Ensure that inventory is properly stored, and the product is rotated
- Cross-train all staff to clean, organized their station, and taste their dishes
- Maintain the food standards and execute them consistently with the culinary team
- Keep a professional team orientated environment
- 2-3 years of Food & Beverage experience preferred.
- A well-groomed appearance.
- Worked in a fast-paced, busy environment with minimal supervision
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Compensation: Competitive Salary
- Health, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided breakfast, lunch, and dinner shift meals
- Culinary uniforms & commuter benefits
- Growth opportunities for leadership positions for highly qualified applicants
- Health, vision, dental benefits, and a 401k plan.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Anthony Leone joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2021. Anthony has worked in hospitality his entire career and specializes in and has an extensive background in Quick Service Restaurants.
In high school, he washed dishes and bussed tables…never looking back. Completing an internship at Walt Disney World, Anthony then graduated from Florida International University with a Hospitality Management Degree. He began his career at Boston Market as an Assistant Manager. A year later, Anthony became the youngest District Manager in the company. Having many successful years under his belt, Anthony decided to take matters into his own hands and develop Energy Kitchen. EK combined his passions for health/fitness and QSR's — the menu showcased nothing over 500 calories by steaming, baking, and grilling—never frying.
Anthony built Energy Kitchen into a multi-state corporation, employing over 250 people and growing the brand through corporate, franchising, and non-traditional locations. His hard work earned him the prestigious Torch Award from FIU. This award is the highest honor bestowed upon alumni and faculty by the FIU Alumni Association. It recognizes FIU supporters who are making positive impacts in their profession, the community, and the university, recognizing great achievements.
When Anthony received many requests to help QSR emerging brands scale, he decided to establish a consulting firm QSR Franchise Development Group, which he's been leading since 2015 and oversees 60 locations in 16 states. He is well versed in all aspects of QSR Management, including Franchise Development, Operations, Training, HR, Finance, Marketing, Construction, etc. He loves working with startups and implementing systems that guide them to grow strategically and reach their fullest potential.
Anthony joined Goodwin recruiting because of the pride and integrity of the company. He knew this from experience, as he hired Goodwin to fill positions within his growing brands. It was this familiarity with the company that he wanted to join and make an impact by improving people's lives.
Anthony lives in New York and enjoys spending time with family, friends, his wife of over 20 years, his two children, and his dog. Anthony is an avid sports fan, rooting for the Giants, Mets, Knicks, and Rangers. He loves to work out and challenges himself physically and by obtaining new skill sets.