Lexington, KY 40502
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintains general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries and coding of invoices.
- Prepares deposits and maintains managers cash bank balances.
- Maintains HR/payroll to include maintenance of records, processing paychecks.
- Manages the accounts receivable process.
- Audits daily sales and posts entries to the general ledger.
- Performs accounts payable duties such as verifying all invoices for payment, ensuring expenditures are charged to appropriate accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to prepare financial reports
- Strong Excel skills
- $48,000 - $55,000 annually
- PTO and Holidays
- Healthcare - 100% paid for employee