Accounts Payable Specialist
Littleton, CO 80163
Goodwin Recruiting is assisting a client on the South side of Denver, CO with their search for an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client is a growing organization with a great corporate culture and excellent benefits. If you are an Accounts Payable professional, looking for an opportunity to be part of a great team and be rewarded both financially and personally, please apply today! Only candidates with high-volume AP processing experience will be considered.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process high-volume, manual, and automated Accounts Payable
- Work effectively as a member of a 6-person team to ensure invoices are processed timely and accurately
- Review inbound invoices for errors and ensure that terms are met
- PO/Invoice Matching
- Assist in other areas as requested
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience processing high-volume Accounts Payable (midsize or larger company)
- Excellent data entry skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Accounts Payable Specialist Salary and Benefits:
Salary range between $37,500 - $42,000 annually, commensurate with experience. Company-sponsored health and dental insurance, as well as 401k, PTO, and Holiday pay will be provided, as well.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply directly to this posting for consideration.
Recruiting allows me to combine my passion for accounting and finance with the ability to help professionals grow their careers.
- Luke Korner joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2018
- Luke grew up in Athens, OH and moved to Tampa, FL in 2005 to pursue a public accounting career with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Luke completed his undergraduate studies at Ohio University with a BA in Accounting and completed his MBA at the University of South Florida.
- Leveraging his experience in public and corporate accounting, Luke began recruiting in 2012 with a large national agency.
- In his free time, Luke enjoys spending time with his two children and working on his golf game.