Aerospace Manufacturing Company General Manager
Seattle, WA 98144 US
A leading manufacturing company is looking for a General Manager to oversee the daily business operations of its aerospace division. With a unique culture and mission, the company prides itself on its diversity and inclusion programs that empower individuals through employment. This is an opportunity to bring your experience in the aerospace industry to a non-profit setting.
Aerospace Manufacturing Company General Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the department to ensure production, safety program, quality and satisfaction standards are met and exceeded.
- Oversight of direct and indirect reports.
- Monitor and have tactile experience with all manufacturing and production activities.
- Solve customer issues as needed.
- Provide guidance and support when unexpected issues arise.
- Support the company' s vision through ongoing communication with employees.
- Perform tasks according to AS9100/ISO standards.
Aerospace Manufacturing Company General Manager Qualifications:
- Associates and Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of management/leadership experience in an aerospace manufacturing setting.
- Hands-on and deep understanding of aerospace machine shop operations, processes, and quality standards.
- Experience working with 3-axis, and 4-axis CNC Machining, non-metallic parts machining, complex assemblies, and sheet metal fabrication is a plus.
- Experience estimating aerospace parts and assemblies.
- Excellent Leadership and mentoring skills.
Aerospace Manufacturing Company General Manager Benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mission-focused company and opportunity to make a significant impact
- and more!
If this is you, let' s connect today!