Anesthesiologist will be responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures.
The anesthesiologist must have an M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine and the required ECFMG and FLEX.
Anesthesiologist must have completed and be approved Residency in Anesthesia.
Full insurance packages along with a sign on bonus!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance