Oceanside, NY 11572
The anesthesiologist will be responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures.
The 450-bed facility located in Oceanside, Long Island, NY. All surgical services (no open heart) including a large proportion of orthopedics, bariatrics, thoracics, and oncology. The group services 30 anesthetizing locations.
- The anesthesiologist must have an M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine and the required ECFMG and FLEX.
- The anesthesiologist must have completed and be approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short-Term Disability Insurance