Area Coach for Leading QSR Concept
Silver Spring, MD 20902
A growing, Quick-Service concept is looking for a hands-on Area Coach who has a great people skillset and knows how to build a team. This is an excellent opportunity for the Area Coach who is high energy, understands how to control costs, and, most importantly, can lead a team in 4-6 restaurants! Our concept is all about execution and providing the highest levels of guest service. If this sounds like you, then apply TODAY - we would love to talk!
- Educates, develops, and leads General Managers
- New store-opening experience with operational standards
- Meets or exceeds company sales and profit expectations
- Able to forecast accordingly for business trends and areas
One who applies must have the below-listed experience:
- Multi-unit experience
- Proven track record with people development
- A career dedicated to the food industry
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.