Area Manager/Training Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19123
We are seeking an Area Manager/Training Manager for a great, polished Philadelphia restaurant group.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY!
- Reports to Director of Operations
- Responsible for all Pennsylvania restaurants in the areas of:
- P&L accountability
- Guest satisfaction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Health Inspections
- Responsible for training programs in all PA restaurants
- Conduct training workshops as needed
- 5-plus years in multi-unit/training role
- Reliable transportation
- Proven track record of training successes
- Strong attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Open availability
- Health, dental, vision
- Competitive compensation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Vince joined Goodwin in May 2018. He loves the industry and is very happy for people’s successes. He thinks it is an awesome feeling to tell someone that they got the job.
- He grew up in Philadelphia and relocated to Atlanta with his wife and children in 2012. Restaurants are not part of his family history, but hard work, perseverance, and managing relationships is.
- He attended Temple University for business management, but his true training occurred in the real world, on the job.
- He was most recently a Director of Operations for an eight-location restaurant group here in Atlanta, but the bulk of his experience came with his 14 years of owning six restaurants in the Philadelphia market, as well as five years as a managing partner with Bloomin’ Brands, Bonefish Grill division.
- Family is very important to Vince and most of his free time revolves around his children’s activities. His younger daughter plays volleyball and is convinced that she is going to be a social media influencer. His eldest daughter is in high school, loves softball, and was diagnosed with Type One Diabetes. This has forever changed Vince’s life, and he has become very active with the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.) His daughter loves everything related to biology, so he believes she will go on to help cure T1D.