Assistant Clubhouse Manager
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Top-notch club is looking for an Assistant Clubhouse Manager to assist in running our daily operations, taking care of the guests, and motivating our hourly team members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and be part of a great professional atmosphere and world-class hospitality standards. Apply today!
Assistant Clubhouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing feedback and conducts training and cross-training of staff to ensure staff efficiency
- Responsible for assisting with the training of staff on new procedures and products - Primarily Front-of-the-house Focused
- Provides a safe work/food environment for our employees and guests
- Ensures all cash handling and security procedures are followed
- Strong Bar experience with Craft Cocktail and Full-Service bartending background
- Service experience as a Waiter and Bartender required
- Prefer some level of Shift Supervisor experience in a Full-Service, Upscale-Dining/Hotel environment or Country Club
- Open to working in a hands-on environment
- Full Health Benefits, Vacation, PTO, and 401k
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Industry-development opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in Business Operations, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way, as well as partner with great businesses to help them grow their companies.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho, and entered the business world when he was 14. He was immersed within the Manufacturing business, as his family owned a Leather Goods company for 125 years. Throughout his career, he owned eight restaurants, a Catamaran Charter Business, a Construction Business, and consulted with both independent and corporate businesses. During his career, he has had extensive experience with Finance & Accounting as a business owner and while serving as a Multi-Unit leader for multi-billion-dollar companies.
- He received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN, where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!