Assistant Clubhouse Manager
West Des Moines, IA 50266
Top-notch club is looking for an Assistant Clubhouse Manager to assist in running our daily operations, taking care of the guests, and motivating our hourly team members. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and be part of a great professional atmosphere and world-class hospitality standards. Apply today!
Assistant Clubhouse Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides ongoing feedback and conducts training and cross-training of staff to ensure staff efficiency
- Responsible for assisting with the training of staff on new procedures and products - Primarily Front-of-the-house Focused
- Provides a safe work/food environment for our employees and guests
- Ensures all cash handling and security procedures are followed
- Strong Bar experience with Craft Cocktail and Full-Service bartending background
- Service experience as a Waiter and Bartender required
- Prefer some level of Shift Supervisor experience in a Full-Service, Upscale-Dining/Hotel environment or Country Club
- Open to working in a hands-on environment
- Full Health Benefits, Vacation, PTO, and 401k
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Industry-development opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!