Assistant Director of Nursing
Moweaqua, IL 62550
Assistant Director of Nursing Responsibilities
- Lead the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff
- Ensure that each nurse on staff is properly certified and abides by the standards for care established by our organization and state and federal laws
- Create new policies and update existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient
- Implement quality improvement programs designed to help us deliver the highest possible levels of service
- Ensure that all patient care plans have the documentation necessary to provide the proper type of care
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing required
- Valid RN license
- 2+ years' nursing supervisory experience
- Must have experience working in a Long Term Care Facility
- Must display an understanding of local, state and federal laws and guidelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team
- Great hourly pay
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.