Assistant General Manager - Counter Service Concept
Daly City, CA 94015
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting and unique company that is poised for growth?
If you meet the following criteria, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager with:
- 3 Years' experience managing fast-paced environments
- 3 Years' experience in hiring, staffing, training, and the on-going management of a multi-lingual restaurant staff
- Steady tenure
- Ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Control Costs and Achieve Financial Results
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- Dining Privileges
- And More!
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.