Assistant General Manager - Fast Food
Valdosta, GA 31602
We are a growing franchise group for a well-respected, nationally recognized fast food restaurant. Our current need is for an Assistant General Manager in Valdosta. This is a GM-promotable position within 3 to 6 months. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building a strong guest base, motivating and developing crew members, and a passion for guest service. Candidates need to have at least 4 years of salaried management experience, preferably in a fast food concept.
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years salaried Manager experience in QSR.
- General Managers are hands-on with this group
- Strong in both the kitchen and in interactions with the guests
- Drive-thru experience preferred
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Strong bonus opportunities
- Excellent and ongoing Training
- Vacation Benefits
- Excellent health insurance covering 50% for employer contribution
- 40 to 45-hour work weeks
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!