Assistant General Manager - Indian-American Fusion in a Fast-Casual Setting
Irvine, CA 92620
Growing California-based company needs an experienced fast-casual GM or AGM ready to step up as the brand grows. We serve Indian-American Fusion in a fast-casual setting that embraces the colorful energy of Indian market streets. This business is complemented by a high percentage of catering business.
- Able to run it like it's yours from top to bottom, including financials
- Driven to succeed and grow
- Ready to step up to a multi-unit position quickly
- At least three years' of strong management experience in fast-casual, upscale quick-serve or fast-paced, full service restaurant - fast-casual is highly preferred
- Experience managing beer and wine sales
- Volume experience of at least $2M
- Corporate delivery catering experience
- Good tenure at prior jobs and consistent career progression
- Have an affinity for the flavors of Indian cuisine
- Passionate about your people, your restaurant, and your industry
- Base compensation of $40,000 to $45,000, paid hourly based on 50 hours, depending on experience
- Bonus, paid time off, and benefits
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with the franchise
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.