Assistant General Manager - Upscale Casual Dining
Claremont, CA 91711
We are seeking an Assistant General Manager to grow with our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Assistant General Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Understanding of financials
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Stability and growth potential
- Competitive salary
- A strong culture - great camaraderie with a team that cares
- Work-life balance
- Healthcare, Bonus, and Vacation
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
I have loved every moment of helping others find employment! Recruiting is self-fulfilling when someone finds a better employment match or a growth opportunity.
- In March 2015, Matthew Henderson joined Goodwin Recruiting.
- Matthew worked within the restaurant field his whole life. After attending college and culinary school, he knew that it was for him. Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was a partner with P.F. Chang’s.
- Matthew attended Sacramento State School of Business.
- Matthew loves to run marathons and play basketball and golf in his spare time. Enjoying time with his wife and family makes his week!