Assistant General Manager - Upscale Casual Dining
King Of Prussia, PA 19406
|We're looking for someone who can add quality to a strong culture. Someone who is able to get maximum results from their staff|
and take them to the limit of their abilities, while still fostering a positive work environment. Experience with restaurant openings is
a huge plus!
Responsibilities and Key Activities include:
Experience managing beverage accounts - our restaurant has a lively bar, as well.
Ability in driving profitability and overall operational compliance.
Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant.
Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication.
The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong
Drives Sales by consistent high-quality food and service standards.
Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors. Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals.
Drives revenue through sales growth and is able to control costs and drive profitability.
We also offer:
A strong culture
A fair balance of quality of life
Strong attainable bonus
Growth based on effort and results, not only tenure, as we are expanding
To apply, must have experience with volume of at least $2.5 million in sales.
Must have a background in full service in an upscale casual environment.
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.