Assistant General Manager - Upscale Full-Service Restaurant
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years of restaurant management experience and a minimum of 2 years as Assistant General Manager experience in high-volume, upscale casual dining (Sports Bar backgrounds are not a fit)
- Corporate systems experience preferred
- Customer service focused and oriented
- Skillful planner with mastery of basic business fundamentals
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve team and guest conflict
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to develop relationships and lead others
- An infectious, positive attitude that inspires
- Base compensation in the $55,000 to $60,000 range, based on experience
- Bonus up to $750 per 13 periods
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Health - 50% paid
- Vision and Dental options
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.