Assistant General Manager - upscale full service restaurant
San Francisco, CA 94123
Looking for a Restaurant Assistant General Manager for an established San Francisco casual concept. We utilize the best local, organic ingredients in a fun, casual one-of-a-kind setting. We are looking for a General Manager with good tenure who can bring high energy and passion for guest service to our eclectic team. We have fun at our restaurants and want our General Managers to inspire and enlighten our guest and team every day. We have a start-up mentality so entrepreneurial spirits are welcome. Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Restaurant Assistant General Manager.
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Two years' upscale restaurant General Manager experience
- A passion for producing the best food and sourcing quality ingredients
- Strong command over P&L, labor and food cost
- A coach, mentor, and leader with the ability to build and maintain strong teams
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Prefer independent restaurant background rather than big box
- $60,000 to $66,000 based on experience
- Bonus 10% to 15% of base
- Full benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- 50% off at sister restaurants
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.