Assistant General Manager: Casual Dining
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
We are hiring Restaurant leaders with a sharp focus on hospitality, food, people, and a desire to advance with a dynamic, growing Restaurant Group. We will provide you with the resources and the environment necessary to reach your full potential, including a comprehensive restaurant management-training program and a commitment to ongoing teaching and learning that will provide you with a solid foundation on which to build a successful career.
My current need is for a GM capable candidate!
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive profitability and overall operational compliance
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 5 years' minimum of progressive experience as a salaried restaurant manager
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
- Strong in both FOH and BOH operations
- Background in corporate dining preferred
We offer a STRONG compensation package to include an attainable bonus, GREAT health benefits, paid time off, and opportunity for growth.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Platinum Member
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!