Assistant General Manager
Chicago, IL 60607
We are looking to hire a professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are hiring an Assistant General Manager for our growing concept with a beautiful restaurant that has great food quality and great service. The right candidate will have experience in a high volume, fine dining environment with at least three years of Assistant General Manager or General Manager experience.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager candidate understands performance criteria, holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Restaurant Assistant General Manager understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits:
- Health and dental
- Above average starting salary
- Quarterly attainable bonuses
- The ability to affect your own destiny
Salary commensurate with experience
It’s exciting to see people getting jobs, companies hiring, and knowing I’ve helped both sides find what they seek. Knowing that I've helped change someone’s life for the better is a fantastic feeling, and the satisfaction I get from this doesn’t get much better.
- Nino Divanovic joined the Goodwin Recruiting Team in March 2017.
- Nino firmly believes his grandma, who raised him, was the best chef in the world. "I’m not biased and not exaggerating at all:),” says Nino.
- Nino studied Electrical Engineering and out of a great passion for great food, he then attended Culinary School.
- Nino has worked almost every position in restaurants. Most of his career he was a Regional Manager. Nino started at Giordano’s, Chicago’s famous pizza restaurant chain, and left to join the Fontana Restaurant Group, where he was a part owner for over six years before it was sold. He then joined Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Nino enjoys nothing better than watching football with his son and cooking great dinners for him and his beautiful wife, Melissa. He loves opening a good bottle of wine, having a taste, and then planning what to cook for dinner that would perfectly match that wine.