Assistant General Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90066
We are looking for an experienced Fast-Casual Assistant General Manager to join our growing team!
We are a concept-driven, fast-casual restaurant group looking for natural leaders who love the food and beverage industry and have a proven track record of efficiently running a fast-casual restaurant. You must have at least 3 years of experience in an operation generating more than $3 million in sales and overseeing a team of up to 40 people.
AGM/Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee guest services and create excellent customer service experiences
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation and service
- Train and manage management and front of house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
AGM/Senior Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in fast-casual restaurants highly preferred
- Financial knowledge and the ability to hit and exceed goals
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor team members
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
AGM/Senior Manager Compensation:
- Competitive Base Salary of $55,000 to $60,000
- Achievable Bonus
- Health (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Sick Days
- Phone Stipend
- Growth and More!!
Recruiter Managing this Job
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.