Assistant General Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Restaurant Assistant General Manager to join our team!
You don' t mind rolling up your sleeves, have at least 2 years experience as an Assistant General Manager in a fast-paced high volume operation, have the drive to give only your best, and love making customers happy? Then, let' s talk!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Mentor and encourage your team!
- Oversee guest service relations and resolve issues
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure high quality of product and standards are met
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- At least 2 years in an AGM role
- Strong leadership qualities; you are driven by the hospitality industry and know what it takes to be the best!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you love the people you work with and serve!
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Achievable Bonus Program
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- UNLIMITED Vacation Policy
- Phone reimbursement ($70 per month)
- And more!