Assistant General Manager
Winston Salem, NC 27103
We are adding a restaurant manager to our growing team. A fresh concept like no other, apply today for immediate consideration!
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities
- Drive an energetic, fun environment by setting your team for success
- Ensure the product is the freshest, best quality available for our guests
- Hire, Train, and Develop the best talent, supporting the company vision
Assistant General Manager Qualifications
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a full-service or fast-casual environment as a General Manager or an Assistant Manager
- Controllable budget management experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, ready to learn, passion for the guest!
Assistant General Manager Benefits
- Well supported management structure that affords a quality of life
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, vacation
- True opportunity to grow in this role with a shared path. Salary stated includes attainable bonus!
GET IN TOUCH TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy recruiting because you have the ability to positively change someone's life in just one day.
Frank Benzo joined the Goodwin team in June 2020. Frank has had a tremendous career spanning over a quarter of a century in the hospitality industry, being a director and company operator for one of the most well-known worldwide brands.
Frank has a wealth of business knowledge and can view the table wearing any hat. He has participated in national committees that have created programs and shaped the entire brand for success. These include operations, technology, financials, staffing, and more. He is a part of many very large professional networks and is ready to help you find your next candidate!
Frank is originally from New York State but has also lived in Miami, FL, and now Charlotte, NC.
Please reach out to Frank today!