Assistant General Manager
Wyoming, MI 49519
We are seeking a Restaurant Assistant General Manager to join our leadership team.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- In charge of Full-service Restaurant Operations
- Help direct systems and processes for team efficiency
- Able to work in unity with other members of the supervisory team
- Ensure excellent customer service and great quality food
- Creative operator to support company culture
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 2-5 years of Restaurant Management Experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good understanding of FOH operations
- ServSafe certified a plus
- Good knowledge and understanding of craft beers
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits
- Excellent Starting Salary, ranging from $50,000 to $55,000, based on experience
- Progressive Health Insurance Package
- PTO, Company Values Quality of Life Balance
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”