Assistant General Manager for Fast-Paced Upscale Casual Concept
Baltimore, MD 21230
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- Positive and proven motivator
- GM experience of a minimum of 3 years
- Great attitude
- Genuine and down-to-earth leader
- Hands-on every day with a training mentality
- Passionate about a 'family' environment for your team
- P&L management
- 10 days of vacation per year
- Health benefits
- Attainable bonus
- Fun work environment
- Growth potential
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.