Assistant General Manager: Full Service Restaurant
Restaurant Manager Expectations:
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management.
- Models hospitality and delivers service excellence.
- Develops staff.
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards and processes.
- GM experience at a lower volume or AGM experience at a sales volumes of $5 million per year.
- Exceptionally service-oriented and understands hospitality.
- 2-3 years GM or AGM level leadership in quality scratch restaurants.
- Established longevity & career progression.
- Professional image & demeanor.
- Competitive Salary of $65, 000 to $75, 000
- Bonus Potential
- Healthcare Program
- Paid Vacation Time