Assistant Kitchen Manager
Brookfield, WI 53005
We are looking for an Assistant Kitchen Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and a demonstrated ability to teach, coach, and develop subordinates. This is a growing brand that will require the candidate to be able to implement systems and processes, as well as work to improve the existing processes. If you are an experienced, self-starting, passionate, optimistic, and professional individual ready to grow alongside a growing company, this may be the perfect position for you.
Assistant Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years as an AKM or SousChef with a full-service concept
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop their team
- High sales volume experience of $3+ million with some banquet experience
- Steady tenures
- Physical ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Assistant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Helps oversee and ensure compliance with the total operating profit for the designated area of responsibility
- Ensures the restaurant is accountable for the successful execution of all operating systems (ordering, receiving, storage, inventory, etc.)
- Maintain food and labor costs equal to or below the company standard
- Ensures food quality of all products and menu items from purchasing, receiving, storage, preparation, execution, and service
- Ensures that positive and corrective review feedback is immediately provided to the entire kitchen management team, including BOH staff
- Coaches the BOH staff to exceed performance standards
Assistant Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/401(k)
- Growth with potential new units being planned
- Bonus potential
- Closed major holidays
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.