Assistant Kitchen Manager
Kansas City, MO 64106
Assistant Kitchen Manager Requirements:
- Strong values and high-energy style of leadership - one who thrives in a busy kitchen
- Hands-on Kitchen Manager who works side by side with the staff
- Accomplished in developing people and growing a strong team around you
- Expert knowledge in controlling food and labor as well as upholding brand standards and menu specs
- Willing to engage with other outlets throughout the property to give guests exceptional dining experiences
- Professional and mature approach to running a multi-million dollar property
- Bonus and healthcare opportunities
- The potential for growth within the property and above unit level
- Strong and growing company with a stable future
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.