Assistant Kitchen Manager
Lebanon, TN 37087
We are a strong independent restaurant group with a long-standing reputation within the community of Middle Tennessee. We are focused on family casual dining and are in need of an Assistant Kitchen Manager to aid in our expansion.
The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have:
- 2 years in a manager position
- Experience in a full-service dining environment
- Passion for scratch cooking
- The desire to grow within a system
We offer our Assistant Kitchen Managers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Healthy work environment
- Vacation and PTO
Being in the hospitality industry since 16, I love working and meeting new people on a day-to-day basis. I am a foodie at heart and devoted to helping others. Recruiting gives me a balance of pursuing my passion professionally and personally.
- Charilynn McKennedy joined Goodwin Recruiting in January of 2016.
- Charilynn grew up in a small town called Albion and started her career in the restaurant industry as a bus-girl at the age of 16. While attending college, she became a Food and Beverage Manager at a Ramada. Something about the hospitality industry became part of Charilynn, and it was clearly the career path for her. She moved to Florida and managed for chains such as Applebee’s, Cracker Barrel, Smokey, Bones, and Grand Lux Café.
- Charilynn earned her Bachelor's degree from Niagara University.
- Charilynn worked in a mom and pop restaurant, then moved to hotels, and casual and upscale chains. She understands the challenges behind different types of brands. She has successfully managed all FOH operations, Bar Management, and became strong in BOH operations as well. She was responsible for large banquets and events while working at the Ramada, including menu planning.
- Charilynn has a strong understanding of what it takes to be a good leader, drive your team, create a family-like culture, and build sales. Her experience has made her extraordinarily successful in recruiting, finding the right fit for our candidates and clients, and building strong, congruent relationships along the way.
- Charilynn’s favorite sport is baseball — Go Yankees! She has a wonderful toddler and husband who support her in everything that she does. Charilynn has had a passion for helping children in need around the world since a young age. She has been sponsoring a child in Brazil through an organization called Compassion for about six years, and working with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed her and her husband an opportunity to pursue fostering children that need a home through 4Kids of South Florida.