Assistant Kitchen Manager
Mountain View, CA 94035
Assistant Kitchen Manager Background Needed:
- 3+ years of full-service restaurant Kitchen Manager or Sous Chef Experience
- A whatever-it-takes attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
- Upscale-casual experience is a plus
- Hands-on management style
- High-Volume experience is a plus
- A highly competitive salary
- Monthly bonus potential
- Medical, flexible work hours, and excellent working conditions
- Meal discounts and paid vacation
- Rapid advancement opportunities
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.