Assistant Kitchen Manager
Nashville, TN 37211
We are a strong, independent restaurant group with a long-standing reputation within the community of Middle Tennessee. We are focused on family casual dining and are in need of an Assistant Kitchen Manager to aid with our expansion.
The Assistant Kitchen Manager must have:
- 2 years in a supervisory/management position
- Experience in a full-service dining environment
- Passion for scratch cooking
- The desire to grow within a system
We offer our Assistant Kitchen Managers:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- A healthy work environment
- Paid vacation and PTO
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.