Assistant Kitchen Manager
Ramsey, NJ 07446
Full-Service Assistant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Works side by side with the Kitchen Manager to ensure efficiency
- Executes systems that keep cost-effective results in place
- Develops and trains staff members while building a positive culture
- Communicates effectively with team and supervisors
Full-Service Assistant Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- Must have experience in a high-volume full-service setting
- Past experience with Irish cuisine a plus but not mandatory
- The ability to multi-task and listen
- Must be able to work in a team setting
Full-Service Assistant Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- We have over 150 restaurants all along the East Coast so growth is unlimited
- Excellent salary above industry averages
- Tremendous Health Benefits, PTO, and 401K with company match
- A fair balance of quality of life
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy many aspects associated with recruiting but consider helping people find new opportunities and sometimes life-changing positions as the most rewarding part of the job.
- James Kinder joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2017.
- James grew up in the Midwest (Ohio) and through the restaurant industry was fortunate enough to experience and live in multiple parts of the country. He was placed by Goodwin Recruiting as a GM in “the Hamptons, NY" in 2005, where he eventually met his wife and laid down permanent roots.
- James has worked for a mix of both corporate and independent restaurant groups throughout the country including:
- Max and Erma’s (GM, Columbus, OH)
- The Atlantic Beer and Ice Company (GM, Charlotte, NC)
- Masa Restaurant (GM, Boston, MA)
- Saracen Restaurant (GM, East Hampton, NY)
- James has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio and a Master’s Degree in History from American Public University in Washington, DC.
- His Ohio roots remain strong, and he is a huge Ohio State Buckeyes and Cleveland sports teams fan. He especially enjoys his beloved Cleveland Browns!
- James has lived with his wife, Eileen, and dog, Buckeye, in Sag Harbor, NY for 15 years.