Assistant Manager - Fast Casual Restaurant
Decatur, GA 30030
Growing Atlanta Area company needs an experienced Manager ready to step in as the brand grows. We serve Indian-American Fusion in a setting that embraces the colorful energy of Indian market streets. This business is complemented by a high percentage of catering business.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Able to run it like it's yours
- Driven to succeed and grow
- Ready to step up to a GM position quickly
- At least three years' Manager experience in fast-casual, upscale quick-serve, or fast-paced full service
- Volume experience of at least $2M
- Catering experience - corporate delivery and events preferred
- Good tenure at prior jobs and consistent career progression
- Have an affinity for the flavors of Indian cuisine
- Passionate about your people, your restaurant, and your industry
- Base salary of $42,000 to $48,000, depending on experience
- Bonus, paid time off and benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.