Birmingham, MI 48009
Award-winning Restaurant Group complements its extraordinary dining experience with exceptionally talented people. We are looking for highly motivated team members who can work in a fast-paced, high energy environment. Come and join our team to provide our guests with warm hospitality, exceptional service and award-winning food that have made us a landmark dining destination in Birmingham. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, talented, dynamic restaurant Assistant Manager to join our team.
- Provide comprehensive leadership to the location's team with an emphasis on operations, food and service quality, people development, hospitality, cleanliness and sales/profitability.
- Champion the guest experience and instills a culture of guest first hospitality.
- Collaborate with kitchen management to ensure strict standards for cleanliness, food safety, sanitation, food presentation, preparation times, freshness and recipe adherence are met at all times.
- Be consultative in their approach and support each manager and team member, looking at every part of their jobs to ensure they are set up for success.
- Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of food safety, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy as well as adhering to all municipal, state and federal codes and laws.
- Support in-store training initiatives; involved in new employee orientation; monitors training processes to ensure quality training of new team members.
- Ensure that private events, catering, and banquets are properly executed.
- Be a wine ambassador and represent well all wines on the list.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and recognition procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules, in an organized and timely manner.
- Utilize management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in sales, promos, voids, labor costs, food costs, and operational expenses.
- Ensure the company's policies and procedures are properly executed.
- Minimum 3 years of high-volume, corporate structured restaurant management experience.
- Level 1 Sommelier Highly preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership skills and sound business ethics.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be self-motivated and guest focused.
- Exceptional Team building capabilities.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Familiar with touch screen POS systems including backend reports.
- Well versed in Inventory management and troubleshooting including food and beverage.
- Food safe certification and responsible alcohol training.