Minneapolis, MN 55420 US
A Minnesota-based restaurant is seeking an Assistant Manager to lead a Team in one of their Fast Casual restaurants. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work for a great concept that is planning some rapid growth. Please apply today!
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Great customer service skills
- Hands-on shift management
- People-focused with strong leadership that strives for people development
- Ability to run efficient shifts and keep staff motivated and engaged
- The desire to have fun at work!
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- 1-2 years in a previous supervisory capacity in food-service
- Must be at least 18
- Experience in cash accounting(closing/balancing cash registers)
- Some experience with restaurant closing procedures
General Manager benefits that include:
- Closed on SUNDAYS!
- Bonus plan
- $50/month food allowance-good at any location
- 2 weeks PTO in year one
- 6 paid sick days, 4 paid holidays
- Extremely supportive leadership
- Tremendous growth potential
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!