Assistant Manager Pizza
Greensboro, NC 27403
A growing pizza group is looking for an Assistant Manager.
This is a hands-on role with terrific growth potential.
Assistant Manager requirements:
- 1-2 years minimum experience in restaurant management (pizza a plus!)
- Valid driver s license
- Ability to effectively work each role in the operation.
- Train and develop your team and future leaders.
Assistant Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary to 35K
- Monthly bonus paid up to $100 per week.
- Vacation benefits
- Medical benefits coming soon.
- Growth potential
- No crazy late nights!
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy working with candidates who take an active role in their search, learning about them, and helping them find their ideal opportunity. I also enjoy working with clients to support their growth and business needs and am truly excited when they find that perfect fit!
- Jim McGahey joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2019.
- Jim grew up in Virginia but has been a traveler for most of his professional life. He’s been from the Atlantic to the Pacific and most states in between. Jim admittedly still finds stray moving stickers throughout his house!
- Jim’s career has spanned from an Area Supervisor for McDonald’s to a Regional Director for Darden and Red Lobster. He has been involved in numerous new restaurant openings.
- Jim and his wife, Debbie, have a son and daughter adopted from S. Korea. Jim is a long-time Patriot’s fan, enjoys working in the yard, going to the beach, and has built nine homes along his journey.