|Nationally recognized and awarded fast food concept serving Southern Style food is looking for Restaurant Assistant Managers and Restaurant Shift Leaders who can lead their team successfully! Are you a driven self-starter? Do you love to train and develop your teams? We take great care of our teams and are always looking for great personalities and positive attitudes! Excellent benefits and compensation along with a steady stream of opportunities for growth and advancement! |
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating employees
- Maximizing sales
- Responsible for all operating costs and cash control
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- A minimum of three years of progressive restaurant leadership or restaurant management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver s License and acceptable driving record
- Great attitude and desire to grow with an expanding restaurant group
- Competitive Salaries with segment-leading benefits!
- Bonus and profit sharing potential!
- 5-day work weeks with respect to work/life balance