Assistant Manager: Fast Casual Restaurant
West Monroe, LA 71291
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as Assistant Manager, preferably in a fast casual role
- Catering & delivery experience and community involvement is highly preferred
- Experience working in high-volume environments with proven team building
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales through local store marketing and guest hospitality
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Ability to motivate teams through positive energy while performing in high-volume environments
- Oversee all ordering, staffing, scheduling, inventory procedures, hiring
- A dynamic leader, able to thrive in a fast pace operation while multi-tasking
- Hands-on, side-by-side leader who values culture and hospitality
- Great work/life balance
- Medical, 401k match, PTO, Vacation, Free Meals
- Quarterly Bonus
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).