Assistant Manager: Upscale Casual Dining
Chicago, IL 60611
|Upscale Restaurant Manager Needed |
The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of hospitality management experience in a structured restaurant group, no more than 2 positions in the past 5 years, a guest-focused attitude, a strong working food and beverage knowledge, and P&L experience.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.