Assistant Restaurant Manager
Charlotte, NC 28205
We are actively interviewing Assistant Managers who have a passion for fun and who would love to work in a new, funky, laid-back restaurant. We need Assistant Managers who have a strong desire to run their own store. Fast casual means no late nights! We are opening several local locations. This is the best time to join our team! Send your resume today!!
Our Assistant Managers Must
- Have energy and passion for people
- Enjoy training
- 1-2 years in a supervisory or leadership position
- Restaurant opening experience is a plus
- Must pass a background check
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus plan
- Paid vacations and time off
- You can wear jeans!
- No late nights
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.