Assistant Restaurant Manager
Charlotte, NC 28205
We are actively interviewing Assistant Managers who have a passion for fun and who would love to work in a new, funky, laid-back restaurant. We need Assistant Managers who have a strong desire to run their own store. Fast-casual means no late nights! We are opening several local locations. This is the best time to join our team! Send your resume today!!
Our Assistant Managers Must
- Have energy and passion for people
- Enjoy training
- 1-2 years of a supervisory or leadership position
- Restaurant opening experience is a plus
- Must pass a background check
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus plan
- Paid vacations and time off
- You can wear jeans!
- No late nights
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.