Assistant Restaurant Manager
Chico, CA 95926
We are an iconic brand with a fantastic product that our guests love. Work in an environment where our guests come in happy and excited, and looking to celebrate!
We are actively interviewing and hiring our future Team Leaders. If you want a career and a home, we are your last stop. Please contact us today to schedule an interview.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Assist GM with production schedules, inventory and quality control
- Recruit, hire, and train team members
- Participate in community events and fundraising promotions
- Ambassador and role model for guest service and fun
- Open or close the shops with detail, setting the following shift up for success
- Follow systems, complete checklists
- Serve only quality product
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus eligibility!
- 40 hour work week, opportunities for overtime and flexible schedules
- Opportunity for promotion and training in several concepts
- Food allowance
- Paid Vacation
- We wear Jeans!