Assistant Restaurant Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Maintains a High Level of Guest Satisfaction
- Demonstrates and leads with a STRONG WORK ETHIC
- Demonstrates the ability to be a PROBLEM SOLVER
Assistant Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership in a fast-paced restaurant
- The ability to assist by working shoulder to shoulder with the team
- Superior guest service skills
- People Person - motivate and care for their staff
Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Attainable bonus structure
Recruiter Managing this Job
“When you’re green, you’re growing” – Ray Kroc
- Mike Pavlechko began his career with Goodwin Recruiting in June 2019.
- Mike was born and raised just east of Cleveland, Ohio, where he began his restaurant career.
- When McDonald’s arrived in his hometown, he was part of the opening crew, which quickly led to a management role and the opportunity to open other locations. In three years, as a graduate of Hamburger University, Mike returned to that same location as the General Manager. A few years later, he was asked to relocate to Mexico as an in-country consultant, assisting in openings and teaching week-long management classes in Spanish. Before leaving Guadalajara, Mexico, he opened the first McDonald’s in the city, setting world sales records with a staff of over 350 employees.
- Mike has worked with McDonald’s Corporation, Franchisees’ and Joint Venture Partners, as well as with Brinker International as a Managing Partner for Chili’s.
- Mike has been married for 37 years to his wife, Melinda. They have three grown children and are preparing for a wedding for the oldest in the summer of 2021.
- Mike currently lives in Columbus, Ohio, and supports the Ohio State Buckeyes and enjoys the opportunity to visit Arizona and see the Cleveland Indians during spring training.