Assistant Restaurant Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45213 US
Do you love restaurants, but hate working nights? We are a fast-casual concept searching for talented managers to join our Cincinnati team. If you have great energy and enjoy leading a team, WE want to speak with you today!
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Personal drive and work ethic are key elements we look for
- Experienced in Scheduling, Inventory, and Ordering
- Committed to this industry and can push through adversity
- You must be commutable to any of our locations around the greater Cincinnati area
- Strong coach and leader of others with good attention to detail
Restaurant Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Grow with the company
- We provide an environment of positive feedback and encouragement
- Paid vacation
Recruiter Managing this Job
Amie Quimby joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. She is a goal and results-driven person with a passion for growing teams. Amie uses her 24-plus years of experience and knowledge about the hospitality industry to recruit and place talent in their next career.
In her early 20s, Amie took a job as a server at the iconic Cheesecake Factory, which began her love and career in hospitality. She quickly was asked to be a team leader and trainer. Amie knew she loved the pace and ability to work on a team, but also learned she wanted to do more.
Over the years, she's been able to work in some of the best restaurants as a manager on every level and with the best people in the business. Amie has built teams and lead those teams through the fire that is hospitality life.