Assistant Restaurant Manager
Fall River, MA 02720
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the General Manager to ensure quality and profitability
- Develops and trains staff
- Continuously strives to impact guests' experiences in a positive manner
- Applies systems in place to achieve bottom-line success
- Helps team maintain proper inventory
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years at a minimum in a supervisory position in food service
- Must have a valid driver's license and automobile as a job requirement
- Great customer service skills
- The ability to learn and work through a system
- A great company dynamic and culture with tremendous communication throughout
- Very competitive salary that progresses as you do
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.